What I Wore Wednesday - Fall Sweaters

4:40 PM


Recently I found this very awesome sweater from the thrift store. Super soft cashmere...yummy. I was a bit hesitant because of the 80's design on it, but I gave it a chance and tried it on. Yes, it works! It really suits my slouchy shirt style that I dig for my day to day wear, plus super fun colors!!


I wanted to rock out the 80's look with my very favorite super huge hoops!!


Gosh, I love those super bright tights:)


I got some new accessories on my last trip to Valencia!! The necklace is by my friend, Calamity Sam, check out her etsy shop


my favorite go to black heels.....


sweater- thrifted
corduroy skirt- thrifted
tights- Orsay
shoes- Mustang
Necklance c/o Calamitous Costuming
Resin Bracelet by Nattaka Insight
Silver Hoop earrings by Nakarali
Ear plugs by Tawapa
Polka dot hair clip: Muller

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy this week be sure to go and check out all the great fashion ideas!
pleated poppy

xoxooxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe