upcoming performances

7:51 AM

So upcoming performances...

I will be performing at Cues and Tattoos....very exciting!! Excited to have the chance to perform at this exciting new event!! January 20th Turquoise will be performing at The Venus Bellydance show! So proud of my girls for working their butts off for this show.

I will get the chance to Dance in las Vegas, at the hafla for the Rachel Brice Tribal Massive...its not the main show...but a hafla...just didn't get in in time...sigh the story of my life!

Working on getting my butt into Tribal Fest....working on it!!....some workshops...Meda Bazar...Plus my show in June loads to work towards....so gotta start on my music!!About Troupe Hipnotica

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe