blah Mon, February 12, 2007 - 2:04 PM

12:16 AM


K....

I ran into one of my neighbours who works with this lady who took one of my classes....

My neighbour was kind of to let me know, that this woman did nothing but bitch about me for about a half an hour...everything from I'm too skinny to teach bellydance to I take to long to explain or teach a move. She mentioned to my neighbour that she would have said something but she didn't have the heart to tell me why she dropped my class. After my neighbour told me all of this...i asked what her name was and where I taught her...and she told me...and I don't remember her at all...which makes me sad...cause I do really try to remember everyone. I guess this is bugging me because its like one of those things of you can't win...people complain if you go to fast...or they complain if they go to slow....you can't win. My biggest thing with teaching classes is making sure people are doing things safely and are protecting their bodies doing actions they have never done before. I guess my thing is if you can't come to more than one class to give it a try....maybe you shouldn't be trashing my name all over town....or here's a thought...maybe you can ask me in person to speed up the class...and I can help make things more challenging if your bored...its called communication...I don't know if you have a problem unless you tell me. Its the only way I can fix things...to help improve your experience in class.

anyways end rant...I guess I need to create more opportunity for people to have access for questions or concerns....

I just don't like the fact people are trashing my name all over town. That is bad news to my reputation.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe