Suhaila Workshops and Gala Show Sat, October 28, 2006 - 8:09 PM

8:11 PM


Ok...

so I'm holding in there...just freaking out a bit!!!
just wee bit stressed...plus other stresses like a film crew thing filming me at the studio and my home...

toss in the family...and my crazy life and schedule...

spin up the fact hosting Suhaila...major pressure...

Stressing about filling the workshop....almost there!!! People please just sign up...yes there are still spaces!

The show!!! Crazy!!

Um yeah...gonna need a vacation...

wait lets not forget making my cossie...great...if you know me...you know thats a three ring circus...

Ok breath...nope no time!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Its crunch time now.. YIKES!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe