Vid clips Thu, June 1, 2006 - 2:24 PM

4:48 AM


so here is me at sarita's student night here in Vancouver at Kalypso's. So alot of people know that I have benn working on the fusion thing...so I pulled it out to perform to last night...Its not easy to perfom this particular venue.....you gotta move around and entertain the folks...because they are all around you. So it ended up creating a look that is moving to fast, gotta work on that. Its always a work in progress...and of course I feel there is so much more icould have incorporated.....next gig this friday...get to try it again....make you all suffer threw my clips....

www.youtube.com/watch

www.youtube.com/watch

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe