inspirations

12:07 AM

Sometimes life just keeps on throwing surprises at you...and trust me I have had my fill. But so has everyone:) But you do get dragged down...and feeling little less like yourself. When I feel like this, depleted unenergetic, uninspired. One begins to wonder what happen to their creativity and life force. Soon very soon, I will be making a huge journey and life change. One needs to leap sometimes...and thats what I'm going for. And I'm hoping with that leap I can find a path that can lead to more creativity and inspiration to fill my days. And to have that time back to myself, to pursue other dreams lost.

beautiful inspirations to help me on my journey....the stunning work of Audrey Kawasaki. I could post 100 pics of her work that have inspired me....but just go to her beautiful site.http://www.audrey-kawasaki.com/info.php?p=bio


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe