Sweet Little Photo Swap

12:31 AM

Recently I came across a really cute blog site called, Sweet Little Gals, so cute! The lovely gal who runs this site has been running photo swaps.  I had never have done a photoswap before, but I was really truly so inspired by everyone's photos that I really wanted to jump in there!

Recently I was in Barcelona, Spain in the middle of July. The city is a really beautiful city that has so many things to see. But what most fascinated me was the light and color of the city. Simply enchanting! So here are some of my favorite pics from my recent trip:)


                        not Barcelona, but the Med was just so blue the day I flew back home to Germany!

Yeah!! so if you can...make sure you go and check out other bloggers fabulous photo swap posts!


You Might Also Like

7 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe