Arm Chair Expert Tuesday- Rustiqua!!

4:34 PM



oh my goodness I love these gals so much!! They are super lovely and very talented, the beautiful ladies of Rustiqua!! I had the pleasure of meetings these gals at Tribal Fest Budapest last year....and we spent alot of time in late night chatting....and me pulling pranks on them....but thats another story.

They have a super high energy style for the stage that is fun and quirky, that fits their super playful nature!! last year they released this performance story style video that really is just so awesome not to share!



come on, thats super cute right????

my only expert advice ladies, is get more videos up on youtube!! we want more:)))))

Ok be sure to check out this talented trio at

and watch for them at the Valencia Tribal Fest!!








You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe