Belt for sale.......

11:53 AM


Soooooo I thought I would try to sell one of my belts......


here are the specs....

34.5 inches long
88 cm long
2.5 inches wide without the coins....(just the felt base)

Belt is backed onto wool felt
Old coins, stud buttons, and miao earrings are the "tribal part" of this belt.
Sequins, beads, more beads....and grammy's old buttons.


I will retail this belt at 300 Euros or $390 USD

This will not include shipping costs/insurance that will be extra.

I accept paypal. please contact me for other forms of payment.


Please note that this is item cannot be returned....but if you have problems or issues please let me know and hopefully we can resolve the issue:)

Thankyou so much for looking:)







xoxoxoxoo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe