Going to Toronto Sun, November 13, 2005 - 11:52 PM

4:23 AM


I cannot wait!!!

On Wednesday night I will be in Toronto, getting my butt kicked by Suhaila...AGAIN!!! I am really excited to meet Suhaila and Tiffany,and I might have the pleasure to meet Kendra as well. These women are true dance inspiration, you cannot help but to be in awe when they execute any dance move! Another plus is to have the opportunity to see Rachel Brice perform at the gala!!!yippee....also I get to meet the fabulous Audra of Cleopatra's our lovely hostess, and to top it all of I get to meet Diana from Buffalo...one of the lovely ladies from the EDBD tribe.wow! I will take loads of pics and take miles of notes...an look forward to blogging about this awesome event!!!

**Picture of Tiffany at Pashwas,Portland Oct.2005

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe