Hi from England!! Tue, July 10, 2007 - 2:20 AM

1:19 AM


o here I am am...finally got myself settled in.

Life had been a bit slow for me...but I guess its what I needed...to take a break form life a bit...

England has been not the best of weather very wet....so we are stuck inside alot.

I did get the chance to go to Blackpool, England for Raks Brit and the bellydance superstars. That was loads of fun...and it was great to have the chance to Sam dance on her home turf!! Loads of workshops and lots of fun. I for sure got my Rachel Brice and Sharon Kihara fix for the next little bit!!

I also have discovered how to do a video vlog...

one of my students has posted some videos from my last show....so its nice to get them all into one place.

here's the link if you wanna check them out...

www.youtube.com/view_play_list

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe