Time to Fly Mon, June 11, 2007 - 12:02 PM

1:17 AM


well I did it...

A very busy season for myself is about to come to a close!

Just had my annual Midsummer bellies show!! What a blast!!! I am so incredibly proud and blown away by my students!! Not only did they perform they rocked the house!! The audience was just so amazing and so very supportive and my girls really put on a great show!!!

To my students who performed their first solos!! Holy smokes!! So many congrats to you all.....Sue,Haylie,Megan,Lori...awesome job!! Fanny Phaedra and Sally, beautiful as always...you ladies blew me away!!

So many thanks to the ladies who came out on very rainy day to perform!!

Amber
Skye
Angelina
Tamara
Leona
and
Nina

Thankyou so much!!! Really it is such an honor to have you ladies come out to the show and perform...I truly feel so blessed to have you there to share your time and talent!!!


So now its off to England for the summer, for some much needed rest and relaxation!

xoxo
Martina

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe