Ginger Blue Bellydance

12:35 AM


Whoosh always trying to keep up with technology..and its tough!! but I'm working on my goals of keeping my blog more up to date...so my students can find more up to date info about what I do more quickly and more often....


So what do i say...Ginger Blue....I have been working with Megan and Sally for quite some time now, and its an honour to have them work on this project with me!! So proud of the fact that they combated huge nerves at Tribal Fest 09..and they continue to create and perform like the amazing artists they are!! I'll keep updates going about Ginger Blue happenings here and all the other million places I'm supposed to:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQKdI-E8p24

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe