something new.....

2:26 PM

So I have been working on this bra and belt set....

and I know I say it every time.....but they nearly have killed me.
The belt is no where to being done to photograph...mayhaps sometime this week. I gotta get it done for Split Tribal Fest....

but here's the bra.....I keep thinking I need to add some more dangly bits...but its nice to have the design a simple clean cut look as well....

on a side note, I have had many requests to start making things for other people. Its something I have struggled with...due to the amount of time and effort each piece creates. Imma just thinking about it....I have a couple of projects on the fly for a couple of friends...I'll see what the reaction to their items will be then maybe I'll be closer to a decision......anywho...

enjoy...



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe