Hello from Vacation

10:21 AM

Just a quick note from vacation!

I'm in Split, Croatia at the moment for this great bellydance festival called Split Tribal Fest! Croatia is so beautiful!!! Just enjoying the whole experience. My family and I have been here for a couple of weeks now, enjoying the ocean, snorkling, beach beach beach, warm weather, loads of good food, and plenty of relaxing.

will post pics when I get back!!!

Split Tribal Festival is awesome! Really enjoying hanging out with loads of beautiful Tribal Bellydancers from around the world, and just enjoying getting in some training as well. Festivals are always a great way for connecting with old friends and meeting loads of new ones:)

 Ok, I'm off for some more dancing today I'll leave you with this really amazing video that April Rose showed me!


xoxoxo





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe