Secret Crafty Moment

5:20 PM


I'm trying to stay on top of my projects!!! gah!! there are so many of them.....so to make sure I kick my own butt....I created this feature...Secret Craft Moment...

really its just to help me stay motivated.

Soooooo....if you see anything I do here that you wanna ask questions about feel free to do so...I'll try to give a you clear answer:)))

Ok last week I was out and about with my friend Emily, and we popped into a designer jewellery shop that had these gorgeous big beaded necklaces on display. So we were oooooooing and awwwwwwwweing at this beauties, when my friend Emily tried one on. I could tell she was in love, but I had to give her the look. Ya know the look....don't you dare buy that!! we can make it!!! like seriously the necklace was well over 200 euros. The price tag was the only thing that made her wince, I could see her considering forsaking her children's university fund, for the necklace.

But yeah us!!! we found a very cute beading store here, where I live in Ulm, Germany. With the idea in mind to create a huge "pebbles" necklace for way way less........heres what I made....


so cute right...and you should be proud....its not bellydancer inspired in any way...I know shocking. But hey cute I can wear it with everything!! And did I mention way way way less than that silly store. I forgot to take a picture of my friend Emily's creation...I'll pester her the next time she is around....

But I'm so behind on posting my creations, I made these while I was on vacation in Croatia...


I love red coral!!

Yessssss. I have had this silver bauble from india in my drawer FOREVER.....I got it at Collena's table at Tribal Fest about 3 years ago. and just in case your looking for those glass beads, they came from my good friend Kathleen at Silk Road Tribal...


heres the linkage just in case....

your welcome:))))


xoxoxoxoxoxoxo









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe