Miss America 1978

10:32 PM



Miss Ohio 1978 Sher Patrick Competing for Miss America 1979 

I love watching old videos of bellydance performances from the past, vintage bellydance:) Its kinda a hobby to go roaming threw Youtube to search out all the classics and greats.

What made me pause with this particular video is, would this be allowed  to happen on Miss America 2012? Now I know nothing about Miss America, or whether they even film the "talent" part of the show anymore for judging this pageant. But somehow, I don't know......

This is not wanting to start a huge debate on Miss America...just a small observation.....

Anyways, I enjoyed this performance.....I think its super cute...and a certain style that you don't see anymore:)

 Thanks to my friend Lori for first posting!

xoxoxoxo

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe