Thrifty Finds for $20

10:07 AM

Recently hit the thrift store, and found some great Thrifty Finds for $20!

 yes!!! I was in some desperate need for some new sweaters, the coral sweater is marino wool, and a cute thrifted cardigan from H&M
 
 Yes its true, I live near the Alps in Germany, thus some type of weird attraction to corduroy pants, but I'm going to pair those up with some pretty boots and tights. And a lovely score with a pretty wool skirt!


 My favorite purchase!!! I already featured this skirt here
So proud, it gets cold here so this wool tweed skirt was a great find!
I'm going to post a cute up styled feature on this skirt as well, watch for it!




xoxoxoxoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe