Eats and Treats-Paleo Zucchini Loaf

10:14 PM

So what have I been doing with my time....
well gardening! And growing the biggest Zucchinis ever!! It really is out of control, my kids are sick of zucchuni! What to do with all of the zucchini.....why bake of course!

See I told you, crazy zucchini problems.

Ok recipe time. Soooooo, I suck at baking. I dunno why, but its not my greatest skill.
But practice does make perfect. The other thing I'm trying is a more paleo type diet. I just had a baby so I'm trying to trim down a bit. I had to test out a couple of recipes to give it a try....but this one is my favorite


Almond Flour Zucchini Bread

AUTHOR: Danielle Walker - Againstallgrain.com
SERVES: 2 mini loaves

Ingredients:

  • 1-1/2 cup blanched almond flour
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ teaspoon nutmeg
  • 3 eggs, beaten
  • ¼ cup honey
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 1 cup shredded, unpeeled zucchini

Instructions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
  2. Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
  3. Place the wet ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer, then beat on medium for 1-2 minutes until frothy and fully combined. Add the zucchini and beat again just enough to incorporate.
  4. Slowly add the dry ingredients with the mixer running, until all of the flour mixture has been incorporated.
  5. Spoon the batter into 2 mini loaf pans. You can also use this batter to make muffins.
  6. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the middle is set and a toothpick comes out clean.


Seriously they turned out great! I also have tried this with adding carrot as well.  Its not to sweet, a bit more savory......and yeah yeah here is the proof that I actually did this. Go me!

 Yeah, there is no way I could fake coming up with this on my own!! So make sure you check out this gals awesome recipe blog...so many yummy things there!
ohhhhh I did add the shredded coconut on top....cause I'm addicted to all thing coconut at the moment!

Againstallgrain.com




xoxoxoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe