Fall Concoctions...Honey Garlic

2:43 AM

Honey Garlic is awesome little thing you can do for Winter! Especially with cold season right around the corner. These days I am always looking for home remedies to help my family through the sneezy season. I saw this a couple of weeks ago online and I happen to be strolling through my local farmers market today. The most beautiful giant elephant garlic was sitting so jauntingly in a vendors stall. Grabbed that and some local honey. Really truly that is it. Garlic and Honey! Cut up garlic, wash place into empty jar fill to the top with honey. Let that sit for a couple of weeks and it should be ready! 
Seriously I can't wait!
No one will want to kiss me...meh:)
.
~martina

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe