Hawkins Lake, B.C Thu, August 18, 2005 - 2:21 AM

4:03 AM


Just making a pit stop in Vancouver....just came back from Hawkins Lake in 100 mile house BC. What a great time and beautiful location!!! Time was well spent with great friends and all there beautiful children....there was 18 people at this one lovely cottage....talk about a tribe of people! My favorite part was waking up every morning to the eerie sounds of loons. Wow, I have not heard that since Manitoba,which feels like a lifetime ago. I also had the opportunity to see my mystical friend Arwen....what a lovely location she has created for herself!!! And yes I spent alot of money in fabulous gallery, really who could resest!! Arwen has all the gear for bellydancers and faeries alike!!!.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe