Pinning Friday

12:53 PM

Ok recently I discovered Pinterest....and yes I'm completely addicted!!!

I love it....I love the ease and the simplicity...and I love the fact that I can keep my picture find somewhere other than my hard drive!!!

Ok so this week I'm hooking up with other pinners....and posting what is making me happy this week....

So this week being back to school week for me and my kids....its that time of year! The air is getting that chill, your starting to see the colors change in the trees.

So this weeks inspiration is The Color Pumpkin'










Source:





Source: etsy.com via Martina on Pinterest


This song by Mimi Page just gives me that fall feeling..............................




and if you wanna check out other pinners....click here:)






and don't forget to check out Pinerest
http://pinterest.com/bellyfringe/the-color-pumpkin/

xoxoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe