regarding Ginger Blue.........

11:42 PM


Regarding Ginger Blue..........


so after much heart felt thought, discussion and consideration with all the members of Ginger Blue...it is with some sadness that I am announcing that Ginger Blue will now be a concept of the past. Ginger Blue with guest Angelina Mckellar Thorne, last performance was at this past Tribal Fest!

The reasons are purely between the members of Ginger Blue, Sally Myrfield, Megan Blackford and myself...together we have come to this conclusion for this troupe.

Sometimes all good things come to an end. I am so grateful to both Megan Blackford and Sally Myrfield for joining me on this ride. I feel we have accomplished much within the Vancouver Bellydance community as well as on international stages.

Both of these ladies I have huge admiration for and much due respect.....

with endings come great beginnings....

Megan Blackford has gone ahead and is at the conclusion of fulfilling her dream of becoming a teacher and graduating from the University of British Columbia. She has some big plans and choices for her future regarding her career. Megan will soon be teaching bellydance again in Richmond, so watch for her classes in the Richmond Rec Guide! Megan is on Facebook! so be sure to check her out there....I will also still be posting Megan's links and classes on my website.

Sally Myrfield has been a busy bee and has teamed up with Angelina Mckellar Thorne and created the dynamic troupe Scarlett Lux. Sally is crazy busy teaching classes, and really creating basic shenanigans with Angelina. Sally's classes will still be posted on my Bellyfringe website as well....and the brand new Scarlett Lux website....Scarlett Lux

as for myself.....my self imposed retirement in Europe is going well......
busy busy....just the way I like it.....

I have some big things ahead for myself......

I recently filmed some online classes for the new website Devi Yoga Vancouver
so those classes will be out soon and available online!

check out my website for workshops near you....workshops

Recently, I have been working on several collaborations with various artists, and its getting close to performance time for those projects! Can't wait!!!

As well...I'm working on a project that will start happening in Europe....I'm going to start creating a small boutique workshop series event, that will feature some of my favorite teachers right here in southern Germany...

I'm also gearing up for doing a redo of this Blog, I'm right in the middle of having it redesigned....moustaches unite!!

And lastly....I'm proud to announce that I will become a guest performer and collaborator of Scarlett Lux. Which I am super excited about as well. Bio

well that's it.....that's the big update:))

Onward!

xoxoxoxooxox


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe