For Sale!!

5:21 PM

Fluevog Mini Sugars


So I bought these bad boys a long time ago.....and I have dragged them everywhere, but still I am not using them.....I never managed to feel comfortable in these boots. I believe me I tried!! So they are in super awesome condition.....only worn a couple of times outside...very gently used.

On the Fluevog website these are listed at $385 US Dollars......I would like to ask $280 US dollars or the better deal might be for my Euro Friends at 215 Euros. PLUS SHIPPING!!!!

ok here are some pics....





Ok here is the original  listing on the Fluevog website....

Fluevog Online Store


Some things about these boots. Thy were purchased in the Vancouver Granville store in Canada. They are black leather with tan detailing. They have very sturdy rubber bottoms. They have 21 eyelits that are adjustable to your leg. They are narrow in the ankle. The heel is 3 inches high. There is a zipper on the inside leg for easy in and out. these boots are a size American 9.5. So that is between a 40 and 41 in euro sizing.

Ok you need to know that I live in Germany.....so shipping outside of the European Union is expensive! I do accept paypal....if you have please pm me at my email  bellyfringe@gmail.com




xoxooxoxoxoxoo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe