Belttttttttttttttttt: Secret Crafty Moment

9:05 PM


Its been a while since I posted something crafty........sooooooooo here ya go....


This belt was for a charity near my heart...helping to raise some funds for my good friend Katie Stork in England. She has been struggling with health problems and was not getting the funding she would need to help her get back on her feet. Soooooo tadahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........bellydance powers to the rescue...........a whole bunch of us got together to donate something special to get put up for auction to help raise some funds!! Yeahhhhh we raise almost 3000 pounds with our online paypal option for donations as well as our ebay auction! Yeah us!

So my lovely belt went to Norway! So cool to a lovely gal with many pixie like features:)) I hope she posts some pics of her wearing the belt!!

But here ya go.....so more pics of my creation before I had to send it away!





yikes!!!! This one made my fingers burn making it....I know I always say that.....but it seems to get worse!!!

But the end results are always worth it!!


xoxoxoox











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe