Las Vegas Bellydance Intensive

4:34 AM


Just a couple of weeks ago I got to drive over to Las Vegas from San Diego to teach and perform at the Las Vegas Bellydance Intensive hosted by Samira at the Flamingo hotel. It was a bit of a drive, 5 hours through the desert! But was so happy to get there and see some of my favorite Las Vegas people!!!

The lovely and talented Virginie of Tabu had me stay with her, I love this woman!!!!

She's sooooooo kissy!

It was an honor to be asked to teach at this festival. Its a really big festival that has many dancers coming from all over the world to attend. It was a great opportunity to be apart of that:)

Okay, here are some pics from back stage at the Saturday Pro Show for the Intensive.


With the beautiful Sherri Wheatley and Princess Farhana

I seriously get tongue tied every time Princess Farhana is around.....I think I reintroduced myself to her twice, like the nerd that I am.

Pretty Shalee Denver....her troupe killed there piece!

Paige and Sherri

group squish!
It was super great to meet Kaeshi in person...really nice lady!

Sorry Paige, for crashing your boy only dressing room.....

A little post show love with Virginie and the luscious Nisha of LV

It was a super short visit!! Hopefully next time I go I can stay for a bit longer!! Just would like to say thankyou to Samira and her awesome team. Everyone was so friendly and professional!

ohhhhhh and here's my clip from the show.....go give it some love:))




xoxoox


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe